Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Week 3, Thing #5 Flickr

Believe it or not, this was my first time viewing Flickr. It's incredible. I could spend days/weeks just looking at the photos, reading the comments, looking at the tags, and following the links. This photo is called "Secret 24: I love reading" by Elail213. I couldn't resist. I picked the photo before learning what is was labeled. There are numerous photos showing hearts made from book pages but this one caught my fancy. Tomorrow I'll explore Flickr some more.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0. You will discover all sorts of new and fun tools along the way on your adventure. Love the book photo you found on Flickr. You might also want to check out Google's new photo program, http://picasa.google.com

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm new to all this blogging and it took me quite awhile to figure out how to post a comment to your blog. Your blog looks great! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm new to blogging. I signed up to follow your blog. Your site looks great. It took me forever to figure out how to send a comment to your blog.... well, I sent one before but I don't see it listed, so I'm doing this again!
    I wish you well in this class!

    ReplyDelete